Baltic amber necklaces are great for babies and toddlers to soothe the pain and discomfort of teething as the amber exhibits pain relieving qualities when worn on the skin.
Specifically designed with the safety of babies and toddlers in mind, they have amber screw clasps (non-allergic), and are knotted before and after every individual amber bead.
Baltic Amber teething necklaces:
- are meant for wearing, not chewing
- must not be pulled, tugged or put under any strain
- should be removed from baby's neck when sleeping or unattended, and instead put around child's ankle
- should not be worn when bathing
- every stone is individually knotted so that in the unlikely event of the necklace breaking, at most only one stone will be released. Amber is non-toxic but if a bead is swallowed, please seek medical advice
When wearing amber, children show various results for the improvement of teething pain. Like all forms of homeopathic remedies we can not guarantee pain-free teething as a result of wearing amber teething necklaces, but in our experience we have found it beneficial.
DISCLAIMER: this item should only be used under direct supervision. JoeyRoo assumes no responsibility should any harm come to a child due to misuse of this product